Veritas Learning Academy (hereafter referred to as "We") is dedicated to safeguarding and respecting your privacy.
This policy outlines how we process any personal data collected from you or provided by you, and how we handle it. We kindly ask you to carefully read the following to understand our practices concerning your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information We May Collect from You
We process personal information to provide educational products and services, promote our offerings, and maintain customer accounts and records. We use a contractual basis for processing personal data to fulfill our obligations to our customers.
The data we may collect and process about you includes:
- Information you provide through forms on our website, such as name, age, educational background, job title, company, email address, and business sector, when submitting an enquiry or requesting services.
- Correspondence records if you contact us.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you access.
We process the mentioned information for the provision of educational products and services, and in some cases, sensitive information like criminal convictions may be processed.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide is stored on secure servers. If we give you access through a password, it is your responsibility to keep it confidential and not share it with others.
Uses Made of the Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To present content on our site effectively to you and your computer.
- To provide information, products, or services requested by you and for which you have given consent to be contacted.
- To fulfill our contractual obligations with you.
- To enable you to participate in interactive features on our site.
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you electronically with information about goods and services similar to those you previously purchased. For new customers, we will contact you electronically only if you have given consent.
If you wish for us not to use your data for marketing purposes, you can indicate this on the data collection form or inform us through email.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following cases:
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, and you will be informed before we collect your data if we intend to use it for such purposes. You can exercise this right by checking the appropriate boxes on our data collection forms or contacting us through email.
Our site may contain links to partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates, each having its privacy policies. We hold no responsibility or liability for these policies, so please review them before submitting any personal data to these websites.